Since August 2020
Mention: highest R score of the 2020 graduates in this program
Low level programming of microcontrollers, like manipulating registers to control GPIOs using masks.
Graphical user interfaces
Develop Windows, Linux and Android applications using the following frameworks:
Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS, XML, JSON as well as the HTTP and HTTPS protocol.
Work with Git on a daily basis for personal and team projects and to contribute to Open Source projects. Use it through the terminal or text editors like Atom, VSCode and GitKraken to select lines to commit.
Fall 2021 / Winter 2022
Ciena is a manufacturer of telecommunications equipment and software. Ciena software is used to design, deploy and maintain networks so that the services that we rely on are always available.
- Debug failing tests
- Python programming
- Automate the preparation of the nightly runs of a Python testing framework
- Multi-threaded programming
- Double the speed of a tool by using network connections more efficiently
January 20th to February 7th 2020
NordiaSoft is a leader in Software Defined Radio (SDR) and in Software communications Architecture (SCA)
- Study and understand the ADS-B protocol
- Program an ADS-B decoder in C++
- Program an ADS-B encoder in C++
- Document C++ programs with Doxygen
- Write a report on the result of the project and on how to use it
- Present the project
- Test the encoder and decoder manually and by writing tests with GoogleTest
February 2019 to June 2020
Create a greenhouse controller to command a heater, a fan and roll ups to control a greenhouse’s temperature and humidity. This project is open source to allow any farmer in the world to increase their efficiency and reduce their workload. The controller was financed by the Chapeau Melon Farm and its development was supervised by Dr. Manai.
- Design a wireframe for a mobile app
- Design UMLs
- Design a REST interface
- Program a greenhouse controller in C++
- Program a mobile app in Java and Kotlin
- Design a schematic and a PCB
- Install the greenhouse controller
- Debug programs
- Define and plan tasks
- Configure the projects CI/CD
- Increase by 5x the speed of subsequent HTTPS requests for the NodeMCU
- Program 90% of the project
June 25th to September 9th 2019
Founded in 2018 and located in the Gabrielle-Roy campus of the Cégep de l’Outaouais, CyberQuebec.org is an organism specialized in cybersecurity and a member of In-Sec-M and Québec’s network of CCTTs.
- Manage the domain of a website
- Design a website using Jekyll
- Publish a website
- Search for credible sources in French and English
- Review the credibility of sources
- Write texts in French and English
- Translate texts between French and English and vice-versa
- Answer and transfer emails sent to the info mailbox
- Financed by the scholarship for a Cégep summer internship given to a single student per Cégep in the province of Québec
Autumn 2018 and Winter 2019 terms
AGÉÉCO is the General Association of Students of the Cégep de l’Outaouais. Its members have been representing students and protecting their rights since 1972.
- Represent the students from the Electrical Engineering department during the assemblies of the central council once a month
- Help students with certain administrative procedures
- Organize an activity to help with the integration of new students
2011 to 2015
Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corps of Hull. Cadets are an organization similar to the scouts but are administered by the Canadian government. Just like in the army, cadets wear uniforms, are given ranks and rank up with time and experience. I personnally reached the rank of Petty Officer Second Class.
I started solving 3x3x3 Rubik’s Cube when I was 12 and started competing in 2013 in Montréal. Afterwards, I learned how to solve other types of similar puzzles and did 3 more competitions where I would often reach the finals. I stopped competing, but I still solve puzzles in my free time.